Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Graduation Centerpieces

When it came time for graduation and my party, I knew that almost all of my stuff was going to be homemade. Not only is it cheaper, but it is fun for me, and I get to make more stuff to impress my friends. I made these homemade centerpieces by putting paper towels in the bottom of different shaped vases, then taking an assortment of flowers, frilly things from Dollar General, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart, and odds and ends I found while shopping and putting them in the vases. The paper towels made the decorations stay in place very well, however in the end I had to add sand to them for them to hold on the table outside during my windy party. These centerpieces were the talk of my graduation party, and everyone loved them! I was also very proud to say that they were my own creation! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment